FDRC is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
- To provide frontline administrative support in the provision of mediation and arbitration services, including:
- handling of telephone and walk-in enquiries
- preparing letters to applicants, reports, case summaries and statistics
- vetting claim applications
- liaising with parties of mediation/arbitration cases
- conducting interviews/briefings for parties
- managing mediation and arbitration cases
- To administer and maintain the database for cases and mediators/arbitrators;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time, such as conducting relevant research and studies, providing administrative and logistic support to FDRC Board and committee meetings, publicity activities, talks, workshops for promoting the FDRC /FDRS, etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience, preferably in fields related to complaint handling, dispute resolution, legal services or financial services
- Accredited mediator or completed training in mediation and/or have knowledge on arbitration would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese language (proficiency in Putonghua would be an advantage)
- Good people skills, sincere, mature, self-motivated, well organized and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure, tight deadlines and multi-tasks working environment
- Proficiency in PC Applications
Terms of employment
- One year (12 months) contract (may be renewed on one/two-year term subject to FDRC’s operational needs)
- 5 days week
- Leave and medical benefits
- Office in Central District
- May be required to work overtime occasionally
- Need to satisfy on-the-job training requirements
Application letter enclosing a recent photo, full curriculum vitae (including current and expected salaries) should be sent either:
- By email to email@example.com (with “Application for Case Officer” as the subject of the e-mail) , or
- By post to Financial Dispute Resolution Centre, Room 408-409, 4/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong (with “Application for Case Officer” marked on envelope)
The closing date for application is 9 April 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a written test and interview at the FDRC. Applicants not receiving any invitation within two months from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Confidentiality of personal data
The FDRC will handle all applications received in strict confidence. All personal data and information collected will only be used for recruitment and appointment related purposes.
< Back to Job Opportunities